Today I’m bringing you the last color that Tip Top Nails South Africa sent me! I have to say I have greatly enjoyed working with these polishes and discovering this amazing brand.
This polish is my favorite of the bunch, why? Well because I LOVE blue polish!! It’s by far my favorite color to wear on my nails! I love it!
The formula for this color called “Cyan Can-Can” is as good as I’ve come to expect from this brand, which means.. GREAT! The pics you see here are two coats + top coat and please DO notice that they’re also great for stamping! What more can you ask for?
Here are the pics of the mani, hope you like it!!
Btw this was stamped with MoYou London Nature plate, read my review here.
Thank you for reading !!
Where to buy? check out their page:
Definately follow them on FB!! they have giveaways all the time and give great tips about nail care etc.
About Tip Top Polish:
The Tip Top brand was established in 1981.
The philosophy behind Tip Top was to develop a brand of nail colour & treatments that comprised of the following attributes & characteristics: Durability, Innovation, Toxin & Cruelty Free.
The afore mentioned was achieved by ensuring that our products are:
• Manufactured under the most stringent conditions
• Utilising only the finest raw materials available
• Developing cutting-edge formulations
• Keeping abreast with the most up to date fashion trends
• Doing no harm by ensuring our products are not tested on animals
• Developing products which are-Vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP (Dibuthyl Phthalate) and Camphor FREE
As a result, Tip Top has become recognized as being relied upon by the consumer for achieving outstanding results through the purchase of its products through the drugstore, departmental & professional environments.